How to buy
from our online store
Buying from the online store SWEET MAIL – KINGA CONFECTIONERY – is very simple and consists of three steps:
- Choose the product you are interested in, specifying:
CATALOGUE NUMBER, SIZE, FLAVOUR, WHAT TO WRITE ON THE CAKE, COLOUR, PICK-UP / DELIVERY ADDRESS, DATE OF ORDER COMPLETION.
- The order will be processed and considered binding from the moment of its confirmation. The Kinga Confectionery will send an e-mail confirmation of the order with all its details.
- The Customer needs to make an advance payment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email or phone. The amount of the advance payment is:
- PLN 100 for standard cakes
- PLN 150 for special akces
Bank transfer details:
Cukiernia KINGA POSKROBKO i wspólnicy sp.j.
ul. Mieszka I-14/1a, 15-054 Białystok
Bank account number: PL 31 1020 1332 0000 1102 0029 6020
Bank name: PKO BP
Payment description: “date of receipt, name of the cake”
or by PayPal
Providing the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop terms and conditions
I. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOP
SWEET MAIL Shop – Kinga Confectionery – at the address www.cukierniakinga.pl is run by Cukiernia KINGA
Company legal address:
15-054 Białystok,ul. Mieszka I-14/1a
NIP (tax no.): PL 542-020-46-28,
tel./fax. +48 857321037
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE
A. PLACING ORDERS
- The SWEET MAIL Cukierniakinga.pl online shop sells via the Internet, as well as by phone or by e-mail in the case of confirmed orders.
- All completed orders placed in the online bakery are legally binding.
The order will be processed and considered binding from the moment of its confirmation. The confectionery will send an e-mail confirmation of the order with all its details.
- The minimum order from our bakery is for the value of PLN 50.
- Orders placed by phone or in person are considered binding.
- If necessary, our consultants will be happy to help you make changes to the order. Changes to the order can be made within 60 minutes of placing it or at least 48 hours before the specified delivery date. Cancellation or changes can be made by phone or via e-mail. Please prepare your order number and enter it when the changes are made.
- Orders are accepted 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via the Internet at:
B. FORMS OF PAYMENT
- All orders are settled in PLN. Any refunds will be made in the same currency.
- Payment for purchases may be made in the following forms:
- when collecting in person at Kinga Confectionery brand shops – the payment is taken by an authorised person who is an employee of Kinga Confectionery;
- when delivered by Kinga Confectionery company transport – the amount due is collected by the company courier of Kinga Confectionery, authorised to deliver the order;
- for pick-up and postal delivery – payment by bank transfer to the bank account of: Cukiernia Kinga, 15-054 Białystok ul. Mieszka I-14 / 1a, PKO BP 31 1020 1332 0000 1102 0029 6020.
- for payment via PayPal to the e-mail address:
- We issue a fiscal receipt for each product sold. On request, we issue VAT invoices.
The receipt or invoice is attached to the package. The exceptions are orders in which the recipient is different than the Customer – In case of cake “mail”.
C. ORDER EXECUTION
- Orders are processed on all working days and Saturdays:
- when paying in cash or collecting the goods on delivery for orders placed via the Internet after confirming the order by e-mail within the time limit indicated by the Customer. Orders not confirmed by the Customer via e-mail will not be processed.
- when paying by bank transfer, after receiving the transfer to the following bank account:
Cukiernia Kinga, 15-054 Białystok ul. Mieszka I-14/1a
PKO BP 31 1020 1332 0000 1102 0029 6020, on the date indicated by the Customer.
- Execution of the order “on special request and SWEET MAIL” takes place after prior arrangement of all details with the Customer, by phone or e-mail.
- All cakes and cookies are handmade, so decorations may slightly differ from those shown in the photos.
D. ORDER DELIVERY DATES
- Direct delivery
- Orders confirmed by 4.00 p.m. will be processed on the following business day (e.g. order confirmed on Monday before 4.00 p.m. will be processed on Tuesday). Direct delivery is carried out on working days (unless otherwise agreed with the customer), from from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. The order is processed on the day indicated in the order sent to the Kinga Confectionery in the hours specified above.
- Pick-up in person
- Orders confirmed by 4.00 p.m. will be processed on the following business day (e.g. order confirmed on Monday by 4.00 p.m. will be processed on Tuesday).
- They will take place 2-4 days after order confirmation, depending on the form of shipment and the product being shipped.
The Customer may specify the preferred delivery date. Kinga Confectionery must confirm whether the requested date it is feasible.
E. DELIVERY COSTS AND DELIVERY AREA
- For purchases of an amount up to PLN 150 – delivery cost is PLN 20 in Białystok, added to the value of the order of goods, products or services.
- For purchases over PLN 150, delivery is FREE from Monday to Friday in Białystok.
- Purchases below PLN 50 are collected in person only. When picking up in person you decide when you pick up your sweets.
- Other forms, times and additional delivery services are possible following individual agreement with the customer.
- Complaints are accepted only in person at KINGA Confectionery. Cukiernia Kinga Białystok, ul. Mieszka I-14/1, after prior appointment, based on proof of purchase and delivery of the goods – object of complaint.
- Complaints about short-term food products are possible only on the day of their purchase.